The Oil and Minerals For Good (OMFG) is a global independent research, consulting, development and execution organisation, focused on ensuring that ‘best’ outcomes derive from the exploitation of oil, gas, solid and other mineral resources.
Working closely with governments and agencies, industry, resource-host, research and academic institutions and non-governmental and advocacy organisations, OMFG identifies innovative and transformational strategies through deep research and best practice that will be effective in producing the best outcomes for resource-rich nations and peoples, as well as, sustainable investment returns for miners and petroleum producers.
Our core mandate is ensuring that mineral resources do good.
OMFG as the centre of expertise advises and delivers innovative and transformational ways by which minerals-producing companies and resource-rich states, can deliver good developmental outcomes.
OMFG PRIMARY FOCUS
- Research & Strategy Development
- Advisory Assurance & Field Execution Services
- Policy, Law and Regulatory – Design and Effectiveness
- Development Road-mapping, New-entry and Project Services
- Effectiveness and Transformation Reviews and Assessments