The Oil and Minerals For Good (OMFG) is a global independent organisation focused on ensuring the ‘BEST’ outcome in the production of oil, gas, minerals and other natural resources.
Partnering with governments, industry, universities, resource hosts and other key players, OMFG identifies innovative and transformational strategies through deep research and best practice to produce the ‘BEST’ in resource rich nations. Our core mandate is to ensure that natural resources are produced for the good and sustainability of host nations, host communities and the industry.
Oil and Minerals for Good (OMFG) Global Forum as an organisation focuses on:
- Centre of Expertise on good utilisation of mineral resources
- Research & Strategy Development
- Advisory Assurance & Field Execution Services
- Policy, Law and Regulatory – design, effectiveness and compliance
- Development Road-mapping, New-entry and Project services
- Effectiveness and Transformation Reviews and Assessments
- Development Road-mapping
- Strategic arrangements and agreements
- Environmental and Resource Security
- Green Supply Chain Management.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Hosts of the World Oil & Minerals for Good Congress, inaugural congress holds 5th to 8th Sept. 2017 in Aberdeen Scotland
- Publishing World Oil & Minerals for Good Yearbook, starting 2018
OMFG as a centre of expertise promotes, advises and delivers ideal frameworks, guidance and best practice for extractive industry, governments and agencies, resource-hosts, academic and research institutions and non-governmental and advocacy organisations, to enable exeptionally beneficial utilisation of mineral resources that leads to good developmental outcomes. OMFG advises and helps deliver innovative and transformational ways by which mineral producing companies and resource-rich nations and communities can achieve transformational developmental outcomes – for all.